December 2nd, 2010
|04:16 pm - No Useful Content For You!|
Cleaning up the tabs on my webrowser, while I do actual writing elsewhere.
- Via my friend Ken, San Francisco documentary filmmakers were apparently looking for time travelers. Skeptics need not apply.
- For those math geeks in the audience, a Klein bottle bottle opener, for the cheap cheap price of merely $78, plus shipping and handling! (Still looks cool, though.)
- Via Reddit, a flowchart to decide where to go drinking in New Orleans, which is kind of awesome.
- For those who want stupid amounts of cute, Jack the eyeless kitty cat, who is nonetheless filled with spunk.
- For those who don't follow Order of the Stick, you should. ...but today's is good enough that it doesn't even really matter if you've read any of it before. It's amazing.
What frightens me is how much of that flow chart I've drank my way through, personally.
|From:|| dyrecorn |
|Date:||December 3rd, 2010 04:34 am (UTC)|| |
"For those who don't follow Order of the Stick, you should. ...but today's is good enough that it doesn't even really matter if you've read any of it before. It's amazing."
Yes! It's this sort of thing that makes me defend this comic to the people who think it lost steam years ago. Sometimes, he -nails- it.
|Date:||December 3rd, 2010 02:59 pm (UTC)|| |
Kyle, I tried to be discrete about this over irc, but if you don't do something about "Haituses" soon, someone will be glassed.
|From:|| brisance |
|Date:||December 6th, 2010 02:31 pm (UTC)|| |
I love a good Klein bottle reference. Warm and fuzzy childhood memories.