- Via my friend Ken, San Francisco documentary filmmakers were apparently looking for time travelers. Skeptics need not apply.
- For those math geeks in the audience, a Klein bottle bottle opener, for the cheap cheap price of merely $78, plus shipping and handling! (Still looks cool, though.)
- Via Reddit, a flowchart to decide where to go drinking in New Orleans, which is kind of awesome.
- For those who want stupid amounts of cute, Jack the eyeless kitty cat, who is nonetheless filled with spunk.
- For those who don't follow Order of the Stick, you should. ...but today's is good enough that it doesn't even really matter if you've read any of it before. It's amazing.
No Useful Content For You!
Thanks to moonandserpent for the link that Kim Philby just got a plaque at the FSB headquarters. This tickles me.
...at least not yet. Instead, I provide you with some of the random things I've dug up on the Internets today: Via moonandserpent's…
It's April 1, so the Internet is broken. All sorts of stupid things are up all over the place. For instance: The Web Standards Project decided to…